Apply now! Junior Customer Service Specialist with German and English, E-commerce (remote, part-time)
Fashion brand Bunny.Style was born in London, England — yet has already hopped across the pond and the oceans to Sydney, Australia and LA, California where we keep our colourful shipping bases. We are now opening a new base in Berlin, Germany and are looking for people who want to join our young creative team working remotely around the world!
Junior Customer Service Specialist with German and English, E-commerce (remote, part-time)
The Junior Customer Service Specialist provides exceptional customer care and resolution support within the standards and procedures of the Bunny.Style online shop.
- Review and effectively respond to incoming customer emails and Facebook messages in a timely manner
- Document, organize and process customer exchanges and returns
- Drive sales by pro-active involvement in order exchanges and returns
- Manage order issues by investigating appropriate solutions and following up to ensure proper, complete and efficient resolution to all problems.
- Partner on a daily basis with the Distribution Centre team to ensure e-commerce order fulfilment remains efficient
- Stay well-informed about online marketing emails and promotional activities
- Translations from English to German considering cultural differences
- Other duties as assigned
- Outstanding written communication skills — German and English
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented personality
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our product offerings and communications/advertising programmes
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Excel and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
- Third language a plus (French, Spanish)
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive pay
- 50% off our products
- Non-working weekends except emergencies
- Remote work with generous amounts of free time
Apply now! Send us the e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org titled ‘Job Junior Customer Service Specialist’. Please attach your CV and remuneration expectations. Please remember this is a part time opportunity with possibility of becoming full-time in the future.
Please also attach the formula: ‘I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the European Parliament's and Council of the European Union Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons as of 27 April 2016, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive)’
We reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.