As a 100% owned and run LGBT+ brand we stay commited to our mission of spreading awareness and helping the community. Here you can learn about some of our charitable actions.
1. Each year we donate THOUSANDS of products worth tens of thousands of Pounds to multiple charities around the U.K., U.S.A. and Australia.
The Charities change constantly and depend on if they accept clothing donations at any given time. The format also varies slightly in each country; for example in the U.K. we would donate to charities which later resell our clothing at their Charity Shops. We donate in Brighton U.K., but you might also see our clothing at various other locations as charities often share our donations between their many outlets. In the U.S. we donate to charities that help the LGBT+ homeless (not exclusively) and they donate our products to those in need.
2. We support LGBT+ fashion events.
We have worked with various organisations & universities organising chariable fashion shows of LGBT+ brands. To name a few:
- We have sponsored Mr. Gay Germany and provided clothing for the event final in Cologne, Germany
- We donated multiple pieces of clothing for a student fashion show in the aid of the Albert Kennedy Trust, which supports homeless LGBT+ youth.
3. We support Pride-related events. To name a few:
- Bingo Fundraiser Event by for Southampton Pride
- Pride Bike Rides by for Pride in London (prideride.co.uk)
- We have donated towards the organisation costs of the Lublin Pride March
- Rotterdam Pride in the Netherlands, who sold our products at their stalls and to whom we donated all the profits from the sales.
4. We donated to and helped numerous LGBT+ projects such as:
- A theatre project on bisexual stigma by Split Theatre
- We donated Socks and Polo Shirts to LGBT+ sports teams.
- We sponsored photography projects fundraising for major charities such as Terrence Higgins Trust and Human Rights Campaign.
If you have a project in mind or would like to see us get involved in a specific charitable programme, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.